Please join the Central Florida Postal Customer Council (CFPCC) and Business Process Specialist Lance Bell for an informative webinar on Seamless Acceptance and an update on Seamless FRN.
Seamless Acceptance Webinar – November 19 at 11:00 a.m.
Seamless Acceptance automates the entry and verification of commercial mailings by leveraging electronic documentation, Intelligent Mail barcodes (IMbs), and information collected from handheld sampling devices and mail processing equipment scans.
The benefits of Seamless Acceptance include:
- Flexibility to prepare and submit a single job rather than multiple jobs (Longer mail production cycle)
- Dispatch by job or container completion
- Release containers by your own schedule/timeline
- Verifications performed electronically reducing complexity
- Control of postage payment in mailer’s hands through auto-finalization
- Greater feedback and identification of trends (Mailer Scorecard and associated reports)
Criteria for participation in Seamless Acceptance include:
- Mailers must participate in Full-Service
- Mailings must be submitted using eDoc
- All containers, trays, and pieces must contain a unique Intelligent Mail Barcode
- Piece data information must be submitted
- Participation in eInduction is required
Please note, you do NOT need a WebEx account to join the meeting.
Meeting Number: 748 735 578
Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password.
To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
- Go to https://uspsmeetings.webex.com/uspsmeetings/j.php?MTID=m518cf074f5bd329066ef48570b89f7f0
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: This meeting does not require a password.
- Click “Join”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-855-860-7461 (US)
Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=3347491509
Conference Code: 334 749 1509
https://www.webex.com IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Webex service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.