Links for the Most Current Information and Answers to your Questions
As a result of ongoing concerns due to the Coronavirus, the U.S. Postal Service has created the following sites and email addresses to assist customers. To receive updated information and to find answers to your questions, here is a listing of available sites:
- PostalPro – Updated Information: https://postalpro.usps.com
- Business Mail Entry Unit – FAQs, Announcements, Applications and Forms: https://postalpro.usps.com/bme-covid-19
- USPS Service Alerts – Continuity of Operations Updates: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts
- USPS for business customers – FAQs specific to the Coronavirus situation and Postal Service™ continuity can be found here: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/USPS-Coronavirus-Updates-for-Business-Customers
- Updated Information at USPS.com: https://www.usps.com
- Residential Service disruptions: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/residential/welcome.htm
- International Service disruptions: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm
The following helpdesks are operating under contingency. To expedite assistance, you may opt to send an email to the following helpdesks:
- PostalOne!: PostalOne@usps.gov
- FAST: FAST@usps.gov
- eVS: Evs@usps.gov
- Delivery Confirmation: Delivery.Confirmation@usps.gov
- Informed Visibility: InformedVisibility@usps.gov
If you are not receiving the USPS Industry Alerts, you can sign-up by sending an email to: IndustryAlert@usps.gov (Not the same as PCC Alerts). In the subject line, type: Add me to Industry Alerts and include your First Name and Last Name.
If you do not have a USPS Representative that currently assists you with your business needs, and you cannot find an answer to your question in either the PostalPro or USPS.com site, send an email to: IndustryFeedback@usps.gov
Please visit us on the USPS Industry Outreach website.
Thank you for your support of the United States Postal Service.
Industry Engagement & Outreach/USPS Marketing
Please send questions regarding COVID-19 to Industryfeedback@usps.gov with COVID-19 in the subject line
Privacy Notice: For information regarding our privacy policies, visit www.usps.com/privacypolicy